Shattered Seal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the barrier that's protected Earth from monsters breaks, chaos erupts. Each species wants to take Earth for their own, which creates raging battles between all. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As of July 15th, this site is now OPEN! Have fun! ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin

Sadistic Vampire

Admin
Aurum

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Moderators

Echo

Felix

Ame
Top posters
Sadistic Vampire
Scanning The Earth [Open] Bar_leftScanning The Earth [Open] BarScanning The Earth [Open] Bar_right 
echo
Scanning The Earth [Open] Bar_leftScanning The Earth [Open] BarScanning The Earth [Open] Bar_right 
Gin-san
Ame
Koneko
Dakede
Yakikoto
Nightray
ZodiacWolf
Perverted Kayla Kitty
Latest topics
» hanabishi kanda wip
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 am by hanabishi kanda

» hello my good sir or madam
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 am by hanabishi kanda

» Shades of Grey
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm by Eon

» Hello everyone.
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm by Magicman

» kingdomcontained RPG
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» Calamity's Cry
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 am by Guest

» Mist and Rain - a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 am by Guest

» E N R A P T U R E D - A Bioshock RP
Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 am by Guest

Affiliates
Alice Academy RPBDefrauding Fate, A Kuroshitsuji RP
burn my dreadB L A C K S O V E R E I G N T Y
Bonjour heroes.LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS v2
VICTORY ROAD - A POKÉMON SPECIAL MANGA ROLEPLAYLunatic Red: A Touhou Community Forum
Maybe You're My Love?I Solemnly Swear...
ENTER THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT
Heroes the RPG
Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG

Digital Hazard BBYAvatar: Hou Tian
Darker Reflections
love is our resistanceRPG-D
The RPG Collection
Bleach Society Role-Play

Scanning The Earth [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Scanning The Earth [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 pm

The human world. The barrier was finally gone, and Azar was extremely glad. Besides being able to take over, this also meant fresh blood. The vampire prince had gotten very tired of feeding off the weak blood of humans and animals in the Neutral Grounds. The blood here was so much stronger and better tasting.

Unfortunately, all about the human world wasn't good. The streets were lined with trash and the air, to Azar's sensitive nose, stank something fierce. Now, Azar wasn't exactly a neat person; quite the contrary. He always left things laying around, even corpses when he was finished with them, never wanting to bother cleaning up. Why in the world would someone of his class stoop to that level? So no, the surroundings of the human world weren't very attractive at all. But at least the blood was!

Azar's mouth curved into a broad smile as he licked his lips. He had just fed last night, but he wanted more, needed more. It was an addiction that could never, ever be cured.

The Vampire Prince walked swiftly through the darkness, glowing red eyes sharp. He was dressed in black; the usual color of the vampires, but his clothes were significantly fancier. His pants were an expensive brand of leather, and were tucked into sturdy boots (also leather). His shirt and long jacket were both made of silk, the jacket also consisting of silver buttons that hung open. There was a crest on the chest of the jacket, symbolizing his royal status. Every vampire around knew what that crest meant and who he was. His long silver hair hung down to his waist, soft and silky, and his eyes had changed from their usual blue to a glowing red with blood lust.

As Azar turned a corner of the deserted street, trying to find a human to feed off of, he caught the faint wiff of blood. It was hardly there, but at least it was something. Walking even quicker, he turned yet another corner and saw a lone figure walking slowly. The prince grinned; time for dinner!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredseal.rpg-board.net
echo
Human Leader

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 am

Echo sat ontop of the roof, her slender and lightly tanned legs hanging off the side. Her brownish honey colored hair was thrown over her shoulder and she was dressed in a tank top with blue jeans. She looked out over her city, it was calm at the moment, everyone was alseep in their little houses, She sighed lightly, being seventeen and the leader of a race was not easy, in fact it was grueling work.

She loved it though, she was making something of herself, and fullfilling the promis she had vowed to do when her mother died. Echo's ear twitched as she heard someone step behind her and in an instant she was up with her bow strung and an arrow aimed at the intruders heart.

Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Azar raised his eyebrows and smirked when he prey held a bow to his head. Like that would do any good. "What's wrong, little girl?" he asked in a slightly mocking voice. "Why are you pointing that dangerous weapon at me? You can hurt someone with that."

The prince stepped closer slowly, smirk growling wider. This girl... she had delicious blood. He could smell it. and such a personality too! He knew there were some humans that could sense when someone was a vampire, werewolf, or other kind of monster. Could she be one of them? Well, it didn't really matter. He could always fool her quite easily, and if not, he'd just devour her.
Back to top Go down
echo
Human Leader

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm

As the vampire talked she groaned slightly. "Seriously, you expect me to fall for that? I know what the hell you are." She was tempted to sit at the cold creature but faintly recognized him from History lessons. "Your Azar, leaer of the Vampires, arn't you?" She asked coldly, her voice filled with mock emotion as he stepped forward. She held her ground, refusing to show any fear because she felt none. She aimed a bit lower with the bow, towards his mid section but still a bit lower. "I am useing a magically made bow. My arrows would kill one of any kind."

She now figured it was her turn to smirk, and did so quite noticeably. With her eyes set on him in a child like glare she laughed softly. "Well its this an awkward thing. Two leaders face off. Too bad the one with no heart will die." She called out over the small space.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Azar laughed quietly as the girl spoke. Just so arrogant. Like she could really kill him with that little bow and arrow set. "So you know who I am, do you?" he asked, his voice not changing from its mocking tone. "Well, well, you've certainly did your homework! I compliment you on that! You know a great man when you see one."

The prince noticed the smirk, and his became even wider. Someone was a bit too vain for their own good. "Now, now, why don't you calm down a bit?" he purred, a hand coming up to run through his long silver hair. "I never did anything wrong. Why in the world would you want to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
echo
Human Leader

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:58 am

As the leader talked to her her patience started to vanish. She really didn't like being talked to like a child. "A great man my ass. I wouldn't even call you a man, much less great." She retorted and cracked a small crooked grin across her smoother features. "I never did anything wrong. Why in the world would you want to kill me?" Had never done anything wrong? Had he seriously just said this? She growled deep in her throat. "You lie to yourself. Your a fucking monster, you come into my realm and feed on my people. You disgust me." She retorted with anger, wondering if he would make the connection with who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanning The Earth [Open]   Scanning The Earth [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanning The Earth [Open]
Page 1 of 1