Shattered Seal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the barrier that's protected Earth from monsters breaks, chaos erupts. Each species wants to take Earth for their own, which creates raging battles between all. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As of July 15th, this site is now OPEN! Have fun! ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin

Sadistic Vampire

Admin
Aurum

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Moderators

Echo

Felix

Ame
Top posters
Sadistic Vampire
Clubbing [Open] Bar_leftClubbing [Open] BarClubbing [Open] Bar_right 
echo
Gin-san
Ame
Koneko
Dakede
Yakikoto
Nightray
ZodiacWolf
Perverted Kayla Kitty
Latest topics
» hanabishi kanda wip
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 am by hanabishi kanda

» hello my good sir or madam
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 am by hanabishi kanda

» Shades of Grey
Clubbing [Open] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm by Eon

» Hello everyone.
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm by Magicman

» kingdomcontained RPG
Clubbing [Open] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» Calamity's Cry
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 am by Guest

» Mist and Rain - a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 am by Guest

» E N R A P T U R E D - A Bioshock RP
Clubbing [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 am by Guest

Affiliates
Alice Academy RPBDefrauding Fate, A Kuroshitsuji RP
burn my dreadB L A C K S O V E R E I G N T Y
Bonjour heroes.LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS v2
VICTORY ROAD - A POKÉMON SPECIAL MANGA ROLEPLAYLunatic Red: A Touhou Community Forum
Maybe You're My Love?I Solemnly Swear...
ENTER THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT
Heroes the RPG
Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG

Digital Hazard BBYAvatar: Hou Tian
Darker Reflections
love is our resistanceRPG-D
The RPG Collection
Bleach Society Role-Play

Clubbing [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 pm

The loudness of music and people talking and laughing plus the stench of sweat and alcohol hit Azar hard as he walked into the club. Normally the vampire prince would never go somewhere were other races could be found, but today he'd had a sudden (and very rare) urge to party and get drunk, and the clubs back in the vampire realm bored him to death. So here he was, standing a little ways into a club filled with various species of hell. Disgusting.

The prince was dressed in black leather pants, fine boots, and a black silk shirt; a pretty normal outfit. (In fact, he had many pairs of leather pants, silk shirts, and boots since he wore the outfit quite a lot and various things kept getting torn in battles.) However, gone was the long black cloak with silver buttons and crests that indicated his royal status all over it. For once he was planning on being unknown, just another person in the crowd.

Stepping around a group of people dancing, the prince made his way to the bar and sat down on a stool as far away from the other races could get. "A vodka," he told the man behind the counter, who nodded and went to prepare it for him. Sighing, the prince's mouth curved into a thin smile. This was going to be one wild night!
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredseal.rpg-board.net
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am

Two little Fey, one in a blue dress, one in a purple dress, flew in and giggled as the landed on the bar next to a particular vampire. Soon enough, people would feel a well-known presence within the large building of half - or completely, for that matter -- naked demons, spirits, incubi, succubi, and vampires among other lesser races enter. Ame Kamui, the Voice of Hell, would simply walk through all of these people as he made his way to the bar, not even bothering to take a seat as he finally became physical of his own violation and waved to the bartender. Aquilo, as he liked to be called, would come over to him and the two would converse for a moment before Ame ordered something 'fruity and tasty'. After that, he'd take a seat, Tiara and Tiramisu bickering a little in front of him, and poke Tiara on the head.
"Now, now, you two. Settle down. It's already bad enough that you barged in on this man's personal space, but now you're bickering in front of him as well? Didn't I teach you how to behave better than that?"
Tiramisu would pout and sit down. Tiara would take a hold of Ame's finger.
"Sorry, Ou-sama...."
Ame would smile at them, handing them a strawberry off his drink as his and the man next to him's drink were set down. He would turn to the vampire, a charming smile on his face, though his eyes were rather...sizing him up.
"I do so apologize for these two. How many drinks will it take to make it up?"
Ame was indeed a very unique one, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 am

As soon as the fey giggled Azar tensed, jaw clenching. He turned his head ever so slightly to see they had landed on the counter next to him. He didn't like this, not one bit. He would love to crush them, slam his fist down on their heads until there was nothing left of them, but he knew that really wasn't the best idea. Not after the last time. Killing clubbers would no doubt get him kicked out of the club, and as it was, there were already three that he was banned from. No need to add another to the list. So, all the prince could do was grit his teeth and bare it as he waited for his drink to come.

Luckily for him, not to long after a man entered, a spirit from the feel of his presence, and began to scold the fey. Now, Azar in no way liked spirits, but he was somewhat glad this one had arrived to shut the little brats up. He had begun to get a headache.

When his drink finally came (and it took way too long in his opinion) the prince grabbed it and took a large gulp, draining the glass. As he set it down, about to wave the bartender over to get him another one, the spirit sitting close to him spoke.

Azar didn't answer for a moment, his face set in a scowl. Spirits. Such trash. He didn't even want to begin to associate with one. But, as an after-thought, Azar supposed free drinks wouldn't hurt (even though, as a prince, he was filthy rich). "Seven-million, two thousand, four hundred and eighty-two." He replied, tossing his long silver hair over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:01 am

Ame would simply smirk a bit. Vampires drank a hell of a lot. This one was no different, and he would treat him as such as he whistles over to the bartender.
"Aquilo, do me a favor, my friend. Keep the nice man here filled for the night. Just take the money out my account later or something."
Tiara had crawled up and was looking into the red drink Ame had ordered and yelped as she fell in half-way, flailing. Ame personally found the site amusing, but nonetheless helped her out of it.
"This is why you don't go into other people's drinks, dear."
As Aquilo got this vampire four more drinks with more lining up, Ame turned to the vamp and had a thoughtful look on his face.
"Care to tell me your name? I think I've seen you from somewhere before."
White hair, nice body, pissed-off look...
Had he screwed this guy before? I mean hell, it'd make sense if that was the case. In which, then he was ready to be bitchslapped.
Or have beer poured on his head.
Thouuuuuuuuuugh the former sounded better in his opinion. Either way, he'd introduce himself after either silence from the man or an answer.
"Ame Kamui, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 am

Azar drank the drinks as the came, downing them quickly. He had an extremely high tolerance for alcohol, always had ever since he could remember. It was rather annoying really when he wanted to get drunk quickly but couldn't. The prince wasn't an alcoholic or anything, but sometimes he needed to escape from his world. Or just needex an excuse to get out of doing paperwork. Either way, it was annoying.

Azar frowned as he realized that spirit was talking again. He really didn't want conversation, but he thought he'd let the other man know who he was dealing with. "Azar Katayo," he replied looking the spirit straight in the eye challengingly. "The Prince of Vampires."

He didn't really listen as the spirit told him his name, choosing instead to empty another glass.
Back to top Go down
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 am

Ame laughed a bit. THAT'S where he knew him from. The little fang prince. Now he remembered.
"You always leave a mess where you go, THAT'S why I remembered you a little..."
He would down another fruity drink and smile. Spirits were completely incapable of getting drunk, so no crazy time for him. Darn.
Ame would perk up as he heard a mortal song being played. One of his favorites, Blow by that...crazy woman. Kesha, was it? It didn't matter.
"I'd invite you to dance, but I don't know if such a rude man would be able to dance with skill to match mine."
He was waiting for one of two things: Some snappy remark, or for the vampire to go about defending his pride.
Somehow...he had a feeling it'd be both. Combined with an attempt to hit him.
Luckily, he would choose to turn ethereal at that moment and happily continued drinking.

[Short post. Sorry...X-X]
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Azar raised an eyebrow when the spirit said he always left messes, but didn't comment. It was true, after all, and Azar wasn't ashamed of it. Why in the world would he clean up after himself? Way too much world. He preferred to leave others to clean up for him, or shock humans when they saw the pile of bloody bodies lying around on the street. There had been quite a lot of news reports because of him.

Azar's teeth clenched when he heard the new song playing. Horrid, simply horrid. How the hell did the humans manage to have such simply awful taste in music?! Sighing, he drank another glass hoping to soon be drunk enough so he wouldn't hear the music anymore.

"I'd invite you to dance, but I don't know if such a rude man would be able to dance with skill to match mine."

The Vampire Prince almost spit out his drink when he heard this. Was the damn spirit mocking him?! It was true that he didn't have all that much experience with dance, but so what?! Surely he could do better than a lowly spirit! "You're out of your mind!" Azar spat, eyes narrowing as he glared at the spirit. "My skill if far beyond yours, I'm sure!"
Back to top Go down
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Ame grinned at the vampire, amused by the sudden spark he had in his personality.
"Really? I mean, I'm pretty sure I can outdance you, and I'm a dead man. So, if you'd like to try, by all means."
He got up, a cat-like grin on his lips as he made his way into the crowd, swaying to the music until he reached the center and started dancing, his body moving in time to each and every beat. Women and men alike would be jealous of the way this Spirit danced, seeing how flawless his steps were, and how hella sexy he looked while dancing. It took years to learn how to step the way he did -- to which, he had had quite a while to learn so. Being a Spirit got you time to learn everything you couldn't. A perk, you could say. And as he danced, Tiara and Tiramisu cheered from his seat.
"Ame Ou-sama is the best dancer there is! He's sooo good...."
"Yeah, Mr. Vampire! I hope you know how to dance if you plan on going up against him! He's been dancing like that since we met him! He's really talented at it!"
Tiara stuck her tongue out at Azar and giggled as they both flew over to Aquilo to get some more strawberries. They had officially insulted his pride, so if he didn't dance...Well...That would be a low blow there.
Ame had an idea they had done so, but wouldn't say anything on it...until they got home. The Fey knew he'd be punishing them for making Azar mad, most likely. However....that was subject to change depending on how the night went.
....Yeah, they were probably gonna get punished.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Azar hated the grin the spirit had on his face. He wanted to make him wipe it off, to show him up, to embarrass him completely. The prince watched, eyes never leaving Ame as the spirit got up and walked to the middle of the dance floor. He was surprised when the spirit began to dance perfectly to the beat, and he found himself watching, transfixed.

"Yeah, Mr. Vampire! I hope you know how to dance if you plan on going up against him! He's been dancing like that since we met him! He's really talented at it!"

Azar gritted his teeth and tore his eyes away from Ame to glare at the little creatures. Damn, troublesome things! How dare they mock him!! The prince quickly grabbed another glass of alcohol, downed it in one gulp, and slammed the glass back on the table so hard it broke. He'd show that damn spirit!

Unfortunately, as soon as he got close to where Ame was, he realized he couldn't really remember how to dance well. He'd had lessens years before, but they were short since a vampire prince had better things to do than dance, and he'd pretty much put them out of his mind. Also, he'd consumed a great amount of alcohol and it was starting to affect him. Awkwardly he began to move, trying to match the beat of the music with his steps, hips swaying and long silver hair swinging as he moved.

((Do you think you can make your signature a bit smaller? As hot as it is it stretches the board.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clubbing [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing [Open]   Clubbing [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubbing [Open]
Page 1 of 1